Configuration ⇒ Accounts from the sidebar. Then Six settings will be there to configure, Options, Single Sign-On, User Verification, Password Strength, Roles, Permissions.
Go to options, here two options are available.
- Customer SignUp: Enable this option to allow customer registration from the website.
- Customer default sign up status: Active and Pending status are available. Users will be verified during registration in the system with the selected sign-up status.
Go to SSO service from the sidebar.
Configure Google API Settings
To set google API for Artifism follow the following steps
1. Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/ page at first to set google API.
2. Click on new project, write down your project name & create new project.
3. Wait until the project not created successfully. After create project name select your project name from project folder to do next procedures.
4. Now you have to enables your APIs, so Go to Navigation menu – APIs & Services – library.
5. search Google + API and select it.
click on Enable.
6. To create credentials go to Navigation menu – APIs & Services – Credentials
click on Create credentials – OAuth client ID.
Step 1: Choose which Application type you are using and where you will calling the API. Then
Step 2: Create OAuth client id.
Put your web name
Copy your site url & put it in Authorized origins like https://demo.artifism.techvill.net
Write the Authorized redirect origins like https://demo.artifism.techvill.net/login/google/callback
Click on create .
- When you copy your site url and put it in Authorized origins please remove the last backslash (/). As for example: https://demo.artifism.techvill.net/
See the screenshot below for better understanding.
Your API Credential is now created. Now need to create OAuth Consent Screen for your APP
Note: OAuth Consent Screen is the name that user will see when they try to login via Google in your site.
Step 3: Go to Navigation menu – APIs & Services – OAuth Consent Screen
Write your product name .
write your User support email .
- Write your App domain
- Write your Developer email then Save it.
8. Go to Navigation menu – APIs & Services – Credentials
in OAuth 2.0 Client IDs section Click edit option to see your Client id & Client Secret Key.
Copy Client id & Client Secret and Put it on your Admin panel – API Credentials – Google client id & Google client secret
The process is Done.
Configure Facebook API Settings
To set Facebook API follow the procedures-
1. First, log in to your Facebook account, go to the https://developers.facebook.com/ page, and click My Apps.
2. To create your app, Click on Create App.
3. in Type please select Allow people to login with their Facebook account and click Next.
4. in details insert your App name and email then click Create App
5. Now you can see your dashboard.
6. Click on
Build your app -> Product and then click on
Configure -> Settings.
7. Set your Redirect Url -> Click on Save changes -> Click on Quick start
8. Choose the platform you want to use this app.
9. Fill-up all necessary field and click on save button.
10. Now go to
App Settings -> Basic and you will get your
App Id and
11. Now click on
Publish -> Go live and fill-up all necessary field and click on go live
All Process is Done.
Go to User Verification.
There are three ways to verify the users, OTP(one time pass), Token, and Both(OTP and token). Users will be verified during registration in the system with the selected verification way.
Go to Password Strength.
During the password creation process, the strength of the password will be assessed based on the activation of the available options. Feel free to activate any of the options and customize the minimum password length according to your preference, and click on Save to save the changes.
Go to Roles. Two roles are here - Admin & User.
Here, Admin can add roles and edit roles.
To add roles, click on Add Role button, and a form will appear. Fill the form with valid information and click on the Create button. After that, the role will be created successfully.
To edit roles, click on the Edit icon, and change the information according to your wish and click on the Update button. The information will be updated successfully.
Go to Permissions.
Every functional activity access can be determined by Admin. Admin can access everything in the system. His/her permission to access any activity can not be changed. But admin can change customers access permission accordingly.
- Here, Cross(X) indicates permission denied and tick mark(✓) indicates permission accepted.
If a new activity/module is added to the system, then Click Generate Permission to generate the access permission for that activity/module. And permission can also be searched.