There are four sections - Plans, Members, Payments & Settings
Initially, there are three subscription plans available - Platinum Plan, Premium Plan & Starter Plan. The user just sees the plan. They can’t create content, draw images or write codes without buying
To view plans, go to
Subscriptions ⇒ Plans from the sidebar. An existing plan list will appear.
The admin has the ability to edit, delete, and preview the plans. By clicking the filter icon, a status filter will be made available, enabling searches for plans based on their status.
To add a package, go to
Subscriptions ⇒ Plans from the sidebar. An existing plan list will appear. Click on Add Package button.
Upon clicking the Add Package button, the user will be redirected to the create package page. Please fill out the form with valid information and then click on the Save button.
- Billing Cycle: Billing cycle has four options - Days, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly.
- If a user wants to add a feature, then they can do it by using add feature option.
After clicking on the save button, the package was created successfully.
To edit plans, select a plan from the package plan list and click on the edit icon.
After clicking on the edit icon, the details of the selected plan will show in the page. Change the information according to your wish and click on the Save button.
After clicking on the Save button, the information updated successfully.
To view subscriptions members list, go to
Subscriptions ⇒ Members from the sidebar. An existing subscriptions members list will appear.
Admin can edit, delete subscriptions members & Preview payments. Clicking on the filter icon, status filter will appear by which members can be searched by their status.
To add subscriptions members, go to
Subscriptions ⇒ Members from the sidebar. An existing subscriptions members list will appear. Click on Add Subscription button.
After clicking on the Add Subscription button, a form will show in the subscription created page. Fill all the information with valid information and click on Save button.
After clicking on the Save button, the subscription will create successfully.
To edit members subscriptions details, select a member from the subscription member list and click on Edit icon.
After clicking on the Edit icon, the selected subscriptions members details will show in the page. Change the information according to your wish and click on the Save button.
After clicking on the Save button, the change information will be saved successfully.
To preview payment details of members, select members from subscriptions members list and click on the Payment icon.
After clicking on the Payment icon, the details of the member's payments will show in the page.
- Action: The column shows the detailed transactions invoice file of a specific member's specific plans.
- Here, you can send an invoice file by email and also generate a PDF copy of the invoice file.
To view the payments list, go to
Subscriptions ⇒ Payments from the sidebar. An existing payments list will appear.
You can preview payment invoices by clicking the Preview icon.
To view settings, go to
Subscriptions ⇒ Settings, from the sidebar. All the settings for subscriptions will show in the page.
- Downgrade - Active status given permission of subscription downgrade option. And Inactive status doesn't allow subscription downgrade, and it's invisible after subscription of a user, if he/she subscribes the bigger one package than the shorter package from selected package showed downgrade & the bigger one from selected package showed upgrade option.
- Change Plan - Active status given permission of a user to change one plan to another plan. And, Inactive status doesn’t allow a user to change the plan.
- Renewal - There are three options - Manual, Automate & Customer choice. By using the manual option, a user can do the subscription every month manually. By using the automate option, a user doesn't need to do every month subscription manually. The payment is taken by the system automatically and the subscription also renews automatically. And, By using customer choice, a user can choose the renewal method from manual & automate.